What Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site,as appropriate, you may be requested to provide your name, e-mail addresses, mailing address or phone number.
- Please do take note that by creating an account with us using your email address you would be automatically be added to our newsletter subscription list.
What do we use your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company or individual unrelated to the ordering and collection of the items.
- To send Periodic emails.
How do we protect your Information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when placing an order or entering, submitting or accessing your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorities to such systems and are required to securely keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials etc. ) will not be kept on our servers.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most instances, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any Information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore)
By using this site, you agree to allow us to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.